Students will learn about different moving options. They will learn how to “de-clutter” before the move, how to pack and track their belongings. They will learn about yard sales, donations, forwarding mail, and starting and stopping utilities.
- Learn options for moving themselves.
- Select moving companies for moving.
- Learn how to have a yard sale for unwanted items.
- Find local Non-profits to donate unwanted household items.
- Pack fragile and heavy items safely.
- Demonstrate proper lifting techniques.
- Make lists of utilities and other bills that must be discontinued or moved.
- Workbook- Life Skills: Moving
- Computer and Projector for Videos
- Internet for Student Research
This course comes with a single use download for the course workbook. Use of any files must comply with the one time use license to download, print, and use this workbook for the course you have enrolled in.
You can also purchase a full color and saddle stitched workbook with the course included. These workbooks are designed to be kept as a learning resource and as a reference in the future.