The Starting a Business course will help you understand some of the macro level planning that takes place when starting a business. Mission statements, business structures, advertising, selling online, and establishing a website are topics covered in this course.
- Write a mission statement for their business
- Choose a business structure for their business
- Determine which permits and zoning apply to their business
- Choose a site for their business
- Calculate the costs and selling prices of their products
- Designing a website
- Design advertisements for their business
- Write a business plan
- Learn how to sell products online
Use of any files must comply with the one time use license to download, print, and use this workbook for the course you have enrolled in.
These workbooks are designed to be kept as a learning resource and as a reference in the future.