When you enroll in the actual course you receive 1 year online access to all of the teaching material needed to teach the course in your classroom. This free trial is good for 7 days.
This sample course allows you to test the online interface of our Life Skills classes. Each of the courses in our LIfe Skills classes take between 5 and 10- hours, 1-2 weeks of classroom time, and re designed to prepare students for basic skills they need to live life independently. Topics includes: setting goals, creating a resume, finding a job, using a planner to organize, learning about cloud applications, filing taxes, changing oil in a car, unplugging a sink and more.
Benefits of this course:
- Students learn necessary real-world skills.
- Students gain confidence about being on their own.
- Online learning allows for individual pacing.
- Power Point and video lessons with teacher explanations and real-life experiences.
- Select group registration to enroll and manage your students for this course.
- All courses require research and assignments that apply the lessons being taught.
Bulk Discounts apply
School districts and home school groups can take advantage of our bulk pricing options. Contact us for more details.