Death is a natural process that will eventually happen to everyone. Understanding what death is and making preparations financially and otherwise can help your family through this difficult part of life. During this lesson you will learn about wills, trusts, organ donation, and other things that will help you better understand how to prepare for eventuality of death.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that those taking this course may have experienced the death of a loved one recently and sensitivity should be used during this discussion.
- Know what death is.
- Know how to write a will.
- Understand trusts.
- Know the different options for their final arrangement.
- Learn about tissue donations.
- Student access to internet
- Workbook- Life Skills: Preparing for Death
- Computer and Projector for Videos
This lesson is designed to take 4 days, but it can be lengthened or shortened according to the specific needs of your class.