Students will use this workbook as they follow the course material and learn some in time management skills. Beginning with looking 10 years into the future, they will learn how every day activities can help them accomplish these goals.
- Begin a 10 year plan for their life.
- Set long term and short term goals for their plan.
- Create task lists and prioritize their activity.
- Creating a daily schedule.
- Record their day in a journal and plan for the next day and week.
Use of any files must comply with the one time use license to download, print, and use this workbook for the course you have enrolled in.
These workbooks are designed to be kept as a learning resource and as a reference in the future.