Prepares students for basic skills they need to live life independently. Includes: setting goals, creating a resume, finding a job, using a planner to organize, learning about cloud applications, filing taxes, changing oil in a car, unplugging a sink and more.
Benefits of this course:
- Students learn necessary real-world skills
- Students gain confidence about being on their own
- Power Point and video lessons with teacher explanations and real-life experiences
- Financial Tracking Software (online) keeps track of student earnings/progress
- Select group registration to enroll and manage your students for this course.
Bulk Discounts apply
- 10% discount for orders over 5 students
- 20% discount for orders over 25 students
- 30% discount for orders over 50 students
- 40% discount for orders over 100 students
- 50% discount for orders over 200 students