Learn specific skills that will help you now and prepare you to live within your community. Courses include easy to follow lessons, videos, and printable worksheets, assignments, and projects. Each course is focused on teaching skills that will prepare you for real life.
- Each Life skills booklet comes with a code that gives you access to Life Skills videos and presentations.
- Each course has between 5 and 10 lessons each lasting about 5 minutes.
- The entire workbook should be able to be completed in 5-10 hours, based on how much effort is put into the projects
- Instructions on accessing the material can be found in your workbook.
Purchase the saddle stitched easy to follow workbooks for each lesson and work at your own pace.
Learn specific skills that will help you now and prepare you to live on your own. Courses include easy to follow lessons, videos, and printable worksheets, assignments, and projects. Each Lesson is focused on teaching skills that will prepare you for real life.
Purchase the saddle stitched workbooks for each course easy to follow each topics and work at your own pace.[/column][/row]
- Moving Yourself
- Moving Companies
- Before the Yard Sale
- Day of the Yard Sale
- Stopping & Starting Utilities
Preparing for Death
- What is Death?
- Final Arrangements
- Organ and Tissue Donations
- What is an Ancestor?
- Four Generation Family Trees
- Genes: “Inheriting Daddy’s Nose”
- Family History and Genetics
- F.H. & Genetics: Interesting Factors
- Starting your Own Family History
- Types of Vacations
- Domestic Trips
- International Trips
- Vacation Planners
- Types of Parties
- U.S. Holiday Parties
- Countries Religious Holidays
- Party Venues
- Event and Party Planners
Process of Planning a Party
- Calculating the Cost of a Party