Most of the decisions we make about our future career and income potential are made during and right after we finish High School. This time of our life can be so important to our future, and yet many are unaware of the choices that are available to them. This online course will help you learn about these choices. You will learn about the difference between the various degree’s, certificates and training programs available to you as you explore the different career options available to you, including college, career, and the armed services.
- Understand accreditation.
- Understand college degrees.
- Know how to compare colleges and universities.
- Understand financial aid.
- Learn about standardized tests.
- Learn the differences between the military branches.
- Learn about ROTC.
- Learn about the different career paths in the Armed Serves.
- Learn about careers available to High School Graduates.
- Learn about Vocational Schools.
Work on their personal plan for Life After High School