Knowing where you come from and who is apart of your family tree can be deeply personal and of great value. However, the way many understand family history, genealogy and other subjects such as nationality and ethnicity, isn’t exactly how they perceive. This course will help you know and understand more about who you are and the importance of family history and genealogy.
- Learn about Family History and Genealogy.
- Develop a better understanding of who they are and where they come from.
- Learn about genetics and DNA.
- Learn and understand how they can make or continue their own or help others develop their family history and genealogy through different resources.
- Student access to internet
- Workbook- Life Skills: Family History
- Computer and Projector for Videos
This lesson is designed to take 6 days, but it can be lengthened or shortened according to the specific needs of your class.