There is a huge difference between attending an event and planning an event. Throughout our life there are many different types of events we must prepare for. During the CFS classes you have learned about planning for events. This course and workbook will help you prepare for the competition.
- Profile and understand what an event is.
- Understand what the steps are for planning an event.
- Determine and learn the difference between a need and want.
- Learn how to plan finances in a more efficient manner.
- Practice the steps of planning and preparing for an event.
- Student Access to Internet
- Workbook- Competition Prep: Event Planning
- Computer and Projector for Videos
This course is designed to help you compete in the FCCLA Star competitions. Length of time to complete the projects can be lengthened or shortened according to your specific needs.