Each teacher is required to have an individual account. If you are ordering for multiple teachers, we must have the first name, last name, and email address the teachers using the account. You must also order student accounts for the number of students you are enrolling. With a teacher account, the first 5 student accounts are free of charge.
Hire students, create weekly paychecks, generate bills, give students random sicknesses, and have fun watching them save money to buy their grades.
How long is the account good for?
- The purchasing agreement for the membership is for a one year subscription that runs for 1 calendar year and is terminated automatically. No guarantee is given or implied relating to the status of your online data should your subscription expire. If your situation requires a different arrangement, please contact us and we can discuss your needs.
Can more than one teacher login to the account?
- Memberships are intended to be per teacher. If you have two or more teachers, you will need to order each separately.
Can I subscribe an account for someone else?
- Accounts are generated at the time of subscription. You will need the username and other contact information for the person for whom you are subscribing. If you need to change the name on the account, please contact us and let us know how we can help.
I can’t make a purchase online. My School policy is just that way. Is there anything I can do?
- If you prefer to use a Purchase Order, or have other inquiries contact us with your specific questions and a customer service representative will assist you.
I contacted you, why haven’t you responded?
- We pride ourselves at being prompt. But as this material is made by teachers for teachers, we also teach. Sometimes we are in the classroom and can’t respond right away. Also, our office is closed on Sundays.