It is difficult for many to realize that as recently as 1990, most people had never heard of the internet. Today, the internet has become so much a part of our society that we take it for granted that it is there. And yet, few even know how the internet works, or even how a computer works. This course will give you a basic understanding of computers, the internet, and how to avoid malware.
- Learn about binary numbers.
- Translate binary code to words
- Learn the difference between storage, memory, and speed for computers.
- Research and find domain names.
- Evaluate Internet providers and make selections based on various criteria and performance.
- Evaluate internet policies for legal use.
- Learn about various malware classifications for computers.
- Student Access to internet
- Workbook- Life Skills: The Internet
- Computer and Projector for Videos