This course will help you understand some of the macro level planning that takes place when starting a business. Mission statements, business structures, advertising, selling online, and establishing a website are topics covered in this course.
- Write a mission statement for their business.
- Choose a business structure for their business.
- Determine which permits and zoning apply to their business.
- Choose a site for their business.
- Calculate the costs and selling prices of their products.
- Designing a website.
- Design advertisements for their business.
- Write a business plan.
- Learn how to sell products online.
- Workbook- Life Skills: Starting a Business
- Computer and Projector for Videos
- Legal or Ledger Size Paper for Advertisements (Optional)
This course comes with a single use download for the course workbook. Use of any files must comply with the one time use license to download, print, and use this workbook for the course you have enrolled in.
You can also purchase a full color and saddle stitched workbook with the course included. These workbooks are designed to be kept as a learning resource and as a reference in the future.