Have you ever gotten home from somewhere and noticed the street crowded with cars, music blaring, loud laughter and conversation roaming the air? Those would be signs of a party. Birthdays, weddings, holidays, dinner, graduation, baptism and many more events can be transformed into a party. This lesson will teach you the details behind a party and how to be prepared if you ever throw one.
- Learn about the different types of parties.
- Learn about the United States holidays.
- Learn about other countries and their religious holidays.
- Learn about party venues and what to consider when finding one.
- Learn about event and party planners and what they do.
- Learn how to prepare these parts of a party:
- Venue and Location
- Calculating a Party
- Student Access to Internet
- Workbook- Life Skills: Planning Parties
- Computer and Projector for Videos