Medical care throughout the centuries has changed as our understanding of the reasons for illness has changed. Even with great advances in modern medicine, there are still simple illnesses, such as the common cold, that cannot be cured. Sometimes religious beliefs will impact how a person takes care of an illness. This course will help you learn about some medical care that is available to you.
- Learn about why we get sick.
- Make decisions about medical care and practitioners they can use.
- Know how to decide which medicines they need.
- Learn about the benefits and risks of vaccines.
- Student Access to Internet
- Workbook- Life Skills: Medical Care
- Computer and Projector for Videos