Earning money is only the beginning of the path way to financial success. Knowing where and how to invest your money can make the difference between security and uncertainty. This online course will help you learn about some of the different options available for investing you money. Topics include banks, stocks, bonds, options, and many others. As you take this course you will become more confident in your understanding of investments and will gain insight in how you can start preparing for a secure future.
- Learn about the importance of investing
- Learn about stocks, bonds, mutual funds, money markets, 401-k and other retirement accounts.
- Research different investment options that may be of interest to them.
- Workbook- Life Skills: Investing and Retirement
- Computer and Projector for Videos
This course comes with a single use download for the course workbook. Use of any files must comply with the one time use license to download, print, and use this workbook for the course you have enrolled in.
You can also purchase a full color and saddle stitched workbook with the course included. These workbooks are designed to be kept as a learning resource and as a reference in the future.