Insurance is an important tool for you to be financially independent, but it is often misunderstood. If you don’t have insurance, you can still receive treatment. Insurance is just a way to help you pay for the costs of your treatment. During this course you will learn about some different types of insurance you can purchase and how it works.
- Learn what insurance is used for.
- Make decisions about the type of insurance that is best for them.
- Learn about different types of insurance:
- Odd insurance
- Student Access to Internet
- Workbook- Life Skills: Insurance
- Computer and Projector for Videos