This lesson is designed to expose students to the complexities and costs of hosting a party or gathering. Students will learn unit costs, estimate attendances, and project needs for items such as chairs, table settings, and food.
- Understand all of the items necessary to host a party
- Calculate costs from attendance projections
Math skills being utilized
- Applying math to planning a party
Ideas for teaching
- Invite a party/wedding planner to talk about their job.
- Invite a party rental representative to talk about their company.
Course Pacing Guide