Your home is the single largest investment that most people will make. Knowing how to care for and clean your home is essential to maintaining the value of this investment. The home maintenance course will teach you some of the simple things you can do to take care of your home.
You will learn about different types of floors and how to clean them. You will learn about different cleaners and how to create cleaning charts to help you keep it clean. You will also learn how to shut off the utilities in your home.
- Learn about remodeling homes.
- Calculate surface areas for flooring and painting.
- Compare different flooring types available.
- Learn to how to clean and care for different floors types.
- Learn about different types of household cleaners.
- Put together cleaning charts for their home.
- Learn about home utilities.
- Learn about lawn mowers and mowing the lawn.
- Workbook- Life Skills: Home Maintenance
- Computer and Projector for Videos
- Blank Paper for Creating Cleaning Charts (Optional)
You can also purchase a full color and saddle stitched workbook with the course included. These workbooks are designed to be kept as a learning resource and as a reference in the future.