Learn about your personality type, evaluate your skills, and prepare a resume and job applications that will help you get you the interview.
- Understand more about their interests and strengths.
- Do research to learn more about jobs that interest them.
- Accurately complete a resume.
- Accurately complete a job application.
- Dress appropriately for an interview.
- Practice answering interview questions.
- Write a thank you for the interview letter.
- Student access to internet (Days 1 & 3)
- Workbook- Life Skills: Getting A Job
- Computer and Projector for Videos
- (optional) Legal or ledger size paper for Posters
This course comes with a single use download for the course workbook. Use of any files must comply with the one time use license to download, print, and use this workbook for the course you have enrolled in.
You can also purchase a full color and saddle stitched workbook with the course included. These workbooks are designed to be kept as a learning resource and as a reference in the future.