During this course you will learn about your personality types. You will take a personality survey and start to understand a little about the types of jobs you may enjoy and skills you may have. You will learn about letters of interest, resume’s, and job applications. You will prepare answers to some commonly asked interview questions and will practice interviewing. You will dress appropriately for a job interview and know hoe to follow up after the interview.
- Understand more about their interests and strengths.
- Do research to learn more about jobs that interest them.
- Accurately complete a resume.
- Accurately complete a job application.
- Dress appropriately for an interview.
- Practice answering interview questions.
- Write a thank you for the interview letter.
- Student Access to Internet
- Workbook- Life Skills: Getting A Job
- Computer and Projector for Videos
- Legal or Ledger Size Paper for Posters (Optional)
This course comes with a single use download for the course workbook. Use of any files must comply with the one time use license to download, print, and use this workbook for the course you have enrolled in.
You can also purchase a full color and saddle stitched workbook with the course included. These workbooks are designed to be kept as a learning resource and as a reference in the future.