All throughout our life events are happening. Some are planned and some are unexpected. They vary in size and importance; some are fun while others are barely tolerable. The only consistency is this; with or without planning it seems that something will go wrong when you least expect it. But if you plan, you will be better prepared for the unexpected and the experience will be much better. This competition will allow you to demonstrate your ability to plan for life events.
- Profile and understand what an event is.
- Understand what the steps are for planning an event.
- Determine and learn the difference between a need and want.
- Learn how to plan finances in a more efficient manner.
- Practice the steps of planning and preparing for an event.
- Student Access to Internet
- Workbook- Competition Prep: Event Planning