During this course, you will learn about budgets. A budget is a plan. It is something you set up to help you keep track of where you plan on spending your money. It helps give you a picture of where your money is getting spent and gives you a chance to control your spending and help you save money. We will also show you how to put a budget on a spread sheet and create a graph to help you visualize budget. Although this course is short, the information is quite valuable.
- Know the seven components of a budget including:
- Use a spreadsheet program to setup a budget.
- Graph a budget using a spreadsheet program.
- Workbook- Life Skills: Budgeting
- Computer and Projector for Videos
- Computers for Students
- Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel or Another Spreadsheet Program
This course comes with a single use download for the course workbook. Use of any files must comply with the one time use license to download, print, and use this workbook for the course you have enrolled in.
You can also purchase a full color and saddle stitched workbook with the course included. These workbooks are designed to be kept as a learning resource and as a reference in the future.