During this course you will learn about different types of bills. You will learn about buying and renting a home, utilities, car payments, and grocery bills. These are some of the first bills you will be paying for as you mature and move out on your own.
- Know the vocabulary of buying a home.
- Know the components of a mortgage loan.
- Know the stages to getting a home loan.
- Know types of home rentals available.
- Know terminology related to renting a home.
- Know how to read a utility bill.
- Know how to rent a utility meter.
- Know choices they have between utility companies in their area.
- Know vocabulary of buying a car.
- Know steps to negotiating the purchase of a car.
- Know ways to reduce grocery costs.
- Workbook- Life Skills: Bills
- Computer and Projector for Videos
- Grocery Store Ads
- Internet Access for Students
This course comes with a single use download for the course workbook. Use of any files must comply with the one time use license to download, print, and use this workbook for the course you have enrolled in.
You can also purchase a full color and saddle stitched workbook with the course included. These workbooks are designed to be kept as a learning resource and as a reference in the future.